What is Proposition 65?
Proposition 65 is a California law that applies to companies selling products in California. Proposition 65 requires warnings if a product contains any listed chemical present above very low levels. Proposition 65’s warning standards are among the most stringent in the world. Proposition 65 is not a product safety law, but rather a "right-to-know" law. Businesses are required to provide warnings to comply with Proposition 65.
There are over 800 chemicals on the Proposition 65 list, which is administered by California's Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA), a part of the California Environmental Protection Agency. The list includes naturally occurring and man-made chemicals. Proposition 65 warnings can be seen for a wide variety of everyday consumer products, including electronic equipment, and warnings can be seen posted throughout California in a variety of establishments such as buildings, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, and stores.
Why do you see the warning on our packaging and website?
The warning is part of our ongoing effort to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (known as "Proposition 65").
California Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Regular price
- Sale price
Last chance at the Red Ear glidebait, swimbait and wake baits.
The Bio-Gill lineup consists of five individual families with swimbaits, wake baits, and glide baits as well as two families of soft swimbaits. Each family of baits has its own unique styling and incredibly lifelike looks and swimming action.
The Bio-Gill Glide Bait is a two-piece, single-jointed bait designed to swim with a wide glide and to be fished with rod twitches and pauses to induce big, erratic side to side darting action. Available in 4” and 5” sizes, these baits come in a slow sink action and the 5” is also available in a suspending action. All are available in five forage matching colors.
- Available in four inch and five inch sizes to mimic an easy meal for larger gamefish.
- Five-inch size comes in either a slow sink or suspending sink rate option.
- Recommended to retrieve with pauses and light rod twitches to get a big erratic side to side darting action.
- Slow sink designed to cover three foot to ten foot depths.
- Suspending designed for one to five foot depths with longer pauses during retrieve.
- Available in five forage matching fish catching colors.
- Comes rigged with heavy duty split rings and VMC hooks. "