What is Proposition 65?
Proposition 65 is a California law that applies to companies selling products in California. Proposition 65 requires warnings if a product contains any listed chemical present above very low levels. Proposition 65’s warning standards are among the most stringent in the world. Proposition 65 is not a product safety law, but rather a "right-to-know" law. Businesses are required to provide warnings to comply with Proposition 65.
There are over 800 chemicals on the Proposition 65 list, which is administered by California's Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA), a part of the California Environmental Protection Agency. The list includes naturally occurring and man-made chemicals. Proposition 65 warnings can be seen for a wide variety of everyday consumer products, including electronic equipment, and warnings can be seen posted throughout California in a variety of establishments such as buildings, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, and stores.
Why do you see the warning on our packaging and website?
The warning is part of our ongoing effort to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (known as "Proposition 65").
California Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Carnada Slow Pitch Jig is a unique vertical jigging lure that perfectly mimics the erratic fall of a dying baitfish. This jig is perfect for targeting tuna, wahoo, and other big pelagic fish. The slow erratic fall keeps the Carnada Slow Pitch jigs in the strike zone longer.
These are the UNRIGGED edition.
The Carnada Slow Pitch Jig is designed to be fished with a slower lift and fall retrieve so that it moves sideways through the water column, staying in your strike zone longer. These jigs are available in two lengths - 4 inches and 5 inches and five total weights from 100 grams all the way up at 300 grams! There's also seven different saltwater patterns for when you're after bigger game like tuna or billfish; each one comes equipped with an innovative glow design which will help drive them crazy (and make sure they don't see any other bait).
- Designed for vertical presentations on meter marks or over/near structure.
- Jigs are designed to move sideways through the water column as they sink so they stay in strike zones longer.
- The more erratic the fall, the more they get bit. And these baits get bit!
- Designed to be fished with a slower lift and fall retrieve to mimic injured or dying baitfish.
- Available in five weights to cover all fishing/condition situations.
- Glow patterns are standard in all five sizes for pelagic species or bottom fish.
- Enhanced facial details to trigger strikes from weary or neutral feeding gamefish."