What is Proposition 65?
Proposition 65 is a California law that applies to companies selling products in California. Proposition 65 requires warnings if a product contains any listed chemical present above very low levels. Proposition 65’s warning standards are among the most stringent in the world. Proposition 65 is not a product safety law, but rather a "right-to-know" law. Businesses are required to provide warnings to comply with Proposition 65.
There are over 800 chemicals on the Proposition 65 list, which is administered by California's Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA), a part of the California Environmental Protection Agency. The list includes naturally occurring and man-made chemicals. Proposition 65 warnings can be seen for a wide variety of everyday consumer products, including electronic equipment, and warnings can be seen posted throughout California in a variety of establishments such as buildings, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, and stores.
Why do you see the warning on our packaging and website?
The warning is part of our ongoing effort to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (known as "Proposition 65").
California Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Regular price
- Sale price
Fish Lab has introduced the Carnada family of offshore baits for 2020. These big water baits are designed for the toughest of fish and built to last. There are two families within the Carnada lineup with the Carnada Flutter Jigs and the Carnada Slow Pitch Jigs. Both designed with a purpose, these are big fish catching machines.
The Carnada Slow Pitch Jig is designed for vertical presentation on meter marks or over and near structure. These jigs are designed to move sideways through the water column as they sink so they stay in the strike zone longer. Designed to be fished with a slower lift and fall retrieve to mimic injured or dying baitfish. Available in five lengths and weights to cover all fishing conditions and situations. 4” – 100 gram, 4 ½” 150 gram, 5” – 200 gram, 5 ¼” – 250 gram and massive 5 ½” – 300 gram sizes. The 200, 250 and 300 gram sizes are available in glow patterns for pelagic species or bottom fish. The 250 and 300 gram sizes come rigged with a Mustad Stainless Steel 7691 hook for west coast Bluefin Tuna fishing or oversized and toothy gamefish that can quickly chew through braid rigged assist hooks. Also available in seven saltwater forage matching patterns.
- Designed for vertical presentations on meter marks or over/near structure.
- Jigs are designed to move sideways through the water column as they sink so they stay in strike zones longer.
- Designed to be fished with a slower lift and fall retrieve to mimic injured or dying baitfish.
- Available in five weights to cover all fishing/condition situations.
- 250 and 300 gram sizes come rigged with a Mustad Stainless Steel 7691 hook for west coast Bluefin Tuna fishing or oversized/toothy gamefish that can quickly chew through braid rigged assist hooks.
- Glow patterns available in the 200, 250 and 300 gram sizes for pelagic species or bottom fish.
- Enhanced facial details to trigger strikes from weary or neutral feeding gamefish."
|MODEL NO||LENGTH/WEIGHT||SINK RATE||COLOR||PRICE||QTY|