What is Proposition 65?
Proposition 65 is a California law that applies to companies selling products in California. Proposition 65 requires warnings if a product contains any listed chemical present above very low levels. Proposition 65’s warning standards are among the most stringent in the world. Proposition 65 is not a product safety law, but rather a "right-to-know" law. Businesses are required to provide warnings to comply with Proposition 65.
There are over 800 chemicals on the Proposition 65 list, which is administered by California's Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA), a part of the California Environmental Protection Agency. The list includes naturally occurring and man-made chemicals. Proposition 65 warnings can be seen for a wide variety of everyday consumer products, including electronic equipment, and warnings can be seen posted throughout California in a variety of establishments such as buildings, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, and stores.
Why do you see the warning on our packaging and website?
The warning is part of our ongoing effort to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (known as "Proposition 65").
California Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Bio-Gill Soft Bait lineup consists of two individual families. The Soft Bio-Gill Weedless Swimbait and the Soft Bio-Gill Bluegill Swimbait.
The Soft Bio-Gill Weedless Swimbait is designed with a deep belly cavity for better hook clearance out of the top of the bait for an easy bite down and more hook ups. The T-Tail design starts kicking the instant that the bait comes through cover and kicks on slow or fast retrieves. Available in 3 5/8” and 4 5/8” these baits are great for skipping under over hanging trees or docks and you can fish the heaviest of cover. The 3 5/8” is designed to fish on a 6/0 corkscrew weighted hook and the 4 5/8” is designed to fish on a 10/0 corkscrew weighted hook.
- Available in a 3 5/8-inch and 4 5/8-inch sizing.
- Designed with a deep belly cavity for better hook clearance out the top of the bait.
- Bluegill is slotted along the top of the bait to keep the hook point from picking up grass or getting snagged on heavy cover.
- T-tail design starts kicking instantly the bait comes through cover and kicks at slow or fast retrieves.
- Great for skipping under over hanging trees or docks.
- Fish it in the heaviest of cover.
- Available in five fish catching colors.
- 3 5/8-inch size designed to fish on a 6/0 corkscrew weighted hook.
- 4 5/8-inch size designed to fish on a 10/0 corkscrew weighted hook.
|MODEL NO||LENGTH/WEIGHT||SINK RATE||COLOR||PRICE||QTY|