What is Proposition 65?
Proposition 65 is a California law that applies to companies selling products in California. Proposition 65 requires warnings if a product contains any listed chemical present above very low levels. Proposition 65’s warning standards are among the most stringent in the world. Proposition 65 is not a product safety law, but rather a "right-to-know" law. Businesses are required to provide warnings to comply with Proposition 65.
There are over 800 chemicals on the Proposition 65 list, which is administered by California's Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA), a part of the California Environmental Protection Agency. The list includes naturally occurring and man-made chemicals. Proposition 65 warnings can be seen for a wide variety of everyday consumer products, including electronic equipment, and warnings can be seen posted throughout California in a variety of establishments such as buildings, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, and stores.
Why do you see the warning on our packaging and website?
The warning is part of our ongoing effort to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (known as "Proposition 65").
California Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Mack Attack family of baits consists of the Hard Mack Attack jointed swimbaits as well as Soft Mack Attack paddle tail style swimbaits. Both come in a variety of fish attracting colors and sizes and are designed to match the forage fish of your coastal and intercoastal waters.
“The Mack Attack family was created to match mackerel baits which are found in most coastal and intercoastal waters.” States Mike Bennett, Product Development Manager. “These baits can cover a lot of water and spur some wicked bites by some of the most ferocious fish on the planet.”
The Soft Mack Attack swimbait is a paddle tail swimbait that is designed to be fished in heavy current or deep-water presentations such as jigging or dropping. This bait can even be slow-trolled. The Soft Mack Attack comes in three lengths and weights to get you dialed in on your particular presentation. 6 ½”, 8” and 10” lengths that range from 5.5 to 16 ounces in weight. The paddle tail is designed to have a seductive kick on a cast and retrieve, slow trolled or straight drop. The bait also features a heavy duty jig hook that will hold up to the largest and hardest fighting fish out there.
- A Mackerel style swimbait that was meant to excel in heavy current or deep water presentations.
- From jigging Striped Bass with the 5 ½ oz version, deep dropping for Ling Cod and Halibut with the 9½ oz and 16 oz version to dropping for Amberjack on oil rigs the Mack Attack swimbait can do it all.
- Three weights cover any jigging or deep-water application with 5½ oz, 9½ oz and 16 oz baits.
- Available in four mackerel mimicking fish slaying styles.
- The paddletail is designed to have a seductive kick on a cast and retrieve, slow troll or straight lift and drop retrieve.
- Extra heavy duty jig hook will hold up to the largest and most hard pulling sport fish there are.
|MODEL NO||LENGTH/WEIGHT||SINK RATE||COLOR||PRICE||QTY|