What is Proposition 65?
Proposition 65 is a California law that applies to companies selling products in California. Proposition 65 requires warnings if a product contains any listed chemical present above very low levels. Proposition 65’s warning standards are among the most stringent in the world. Proposition 65 is not a product safety law, but rather a "right-to-know" law. Businesses are required to provide warnings to comply with Proposition 65.
There are over 800 chemicals on the Proposition 65 list, which is administered by California's Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA), a part of the California Environmental Protection Agency. The list includes naturally occurring and man-made chemicals. Proposition 65 warnings can be seen for a wide variety of everyday consumer products, including electronic equipment, and warnings can be seen posted throughout California in a variety of establishments such as buildings, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, and stores.
Why do you see the warning on our packaging and website?
The warning is part of our ongoing effort to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (known as "Proposition 65").
California Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Mack Attack family of baits consists of the Hard Mack Attack jointed swimbaits as well as Soft Mack Attack paddle tail style swimbaits. Both come in a variety of fish attracting colors and sizes and are designed to match the forage fish of your coastal and intercoastal waters.
“The Mack Attack family was created to match mackerel baits which are found in most coastal and intercoastal waters.” States Mike Bennett, Product Development Manager. “These baits can cover a lot of water and spur some wicked bites by some of the most ferocious fish on the planet.”
The Hard Mack Attack is designed as a big gamefish hard swimbait with heavy duty rigging, split rings and comes rigged with heavy duty 4x treble hooks. This three-piece swimbait has a classic swimming action that can be fished slowly, burned or just under the surface to mimic escaping or waking prey. Available in both slow sink and fast sink, the Hard Mack attack comes in seven fish attracting colors and is available in both 7” and 9” sizes. Rigged with two treble hooks and a single hook with flash-feather tail hook, these baits have an impressive hook up ratio.
- Designed as a big gamefish hard swimbait with heavy duty rigging, split rings and comes in the package with 4x treble hooks.
- Classic three-piece swimming action that can be fish slowly or burned on or just under the surface to mimic escaping/waking prey.
- Available in both seven and nine inch sizes in both slow sink and fast sink options.
- Baits come rigged with two treble hooks and a single hook with flash/feather dressing.
- Both foiled painted and standard painted baits to fish in any weather/light conditions.
- Slow sink was designed to fish from the surface to seven feet down.
- The fast sink was designed to be fished from seven to fifteen feet deep at a medium to medium/fast retrieve.
|MODEL NO||LENGTH/WEIGHT||SINK RATE||COLOR||PRICE||QTY|