What is Proposition 65?
Proposition 65 is a California law that applies to companies selling products in California. Proposition 65 requires warnings if a product contains any listed chemical present above very low levels. Proposition 65’s warning standards are among the most stringent in the world. Proposition 65 is not a product safety law, but rather a "right-to-know" law. Businesses are required to provide warnings to comply with Proposition 65.
There are over 800 chemicals on the Proposition 65 list, which is administered by California's Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA), a part of the California Environmental Protection Agency. The list includes naturally occurring and man-made chemicals. Proposition 65 warnings can be seen for a wide variety of everyday consumer products, including electronic equipment, and warnings can be seen posted throughout California in a variety of establishments such as buildings, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, and stores.
Why do you see the warning on our packaging and website?
The warning is part of our ongoing effort to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (known as "Proposition 65").
California Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Regular price
- Sale price
FishLab's Rattle Toad frogs are the perfect tool to bring your top-water game up a notch. Every bait is designed with an oversized rattle chamber that lays flat on water, drawing hungry bass from far and wide in three sizes: 2¼", 2¾" or 3½". You'll be equipped for any mat of grass or dense scum line and they come in a variety of colors so you can stand out!
Get ready to get your catch with the Rattle Toad! This realistic bait has an easy walking action and a high-set double frog hook, so you don't have to subject it too much pressure just for prime positioning. Plus its textured back resembles that of a real frog – making it super stealthy in any waters; plus floating PVC legs keep the alluring presentation up above, sure to draw attention from fish everywhere.
- Highly detailed back on the toad mimics the real texture of a frog.
- Toad hook sits up high on the side of the body so the toad has to compress less to expose hook points.
- Oversized rattle chamber in the head of the toad keeps the toad lying flat and makes it easier for fish to track the bait over thick mats of grass or through heavy scum lines.
- Designed in three bass busting sizes: A baby 2 ¼” size, standard 2 ¾” size and a magnum 3 ½” toad for oversized bass.
- Available in both life-like and classic frog colors.
- Easy walking action with light use of the rod. As with any frog to walk it-walk the slack in your line-not the bait.
|MODEL NO||LENGTH/WEIGHT||SINK RATE||COLOR||PRICE||QTY|